Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Although people often think of boardrooms, suits, and million dollar deals when they hear the word negotiation, the truth is that we negotiate all the time. Through this workshop, participants will be able to understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating.
The PCSkills: Negotiation Skills workshop will give participants a sense of understanding their opponent and have the confidence to not settle for less than they feel is fair. Participants will learn that an atmosphere of respect is essential, as uneven negations could lead to problems in the future.
Who should attend?
Auditors that would like to maximize their use and management of negotiation skills (NASBA Field of Study: Personal Development).
- Understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- Understand basic bargaining techniques
- Understand how to reach consensus and set the terms of agreement
- Deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues
- Use the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
- Negotiate on behalf of someone else
Request information to learn the cost of this course.
GoldSRD is a leading provider of high-quality, interactive professional development. We have over 170 full-day courses on Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance, IT Audit and People-Centric (“soft skills”). Our Founder, Danny M. Goldberg, is a former chief auditor with over 21...
Find out more about this Negotiation Skills course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team