Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Internal Audit 201: Keys to Being an Effective Audit Senior
As a follow-up to Audit 101, Audit 201 helps professionals advance with this one-day course on becoming an effective Audit Senior. New audit team leaders must supervise and produce audit work and continually balance a hectic schedule so that every project meets audit management expectations.
This training seminar gives audit seniors insight into how to review a file, manage a project and drafting audit reports. Additionally, this course will cover the interpersonal skills to supervise the audit team and interactions with auditees, even audit management. Auditors should not get promoted without taking this training seminar.
This timely, one-day training seminar is designed for the internal auditor moving up to a team leadership position and others who have to create lead small audit teams.
- Attendees will learn how to identify audit risk and appropriate audit planning tools and techniques
- Attendees will learn how to evaluate existing audit documentation
- Attendees will discover the best techniques for team management
- Attendees will discuss interpersonal and team-building skills
- Attendees will understand the audit report creation process
Who should attend?
Financial, Operational, and Information Technology Auditors currently in the process of advancing to Senior (NASBA Field of Study: Auditing).
- Introduction and Background
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities of an Audit Senior?
- The Evolution of Staff to Senior
- The Risk Assessment Process
- Audit Senior Role
- Audit Preliminary Work
- Audit Preliminary Risk Assessment
- Audit Interviews
- Interview Techniques
- Documenting an Interview
- Managing an Audit Engagement
- Appropriate Audit Planning
- Developing an Audit Work program
- Managing a Budget and Schedule
- Delineation of Duties
- Reviewing an Audit File
- Managing an Audit Team
- Personality Types/Styles
- Managing Minimal Age Differences
- Deadline Management
- Internal Audit Wrap-Up
- Audit Reporting
- Effective Exit Conferences
- Audit Follow-Up
- Managing Up
- Interpersonal Skills
- Managing the Auditee
- Creating/Reviewing Audit Findings and Reports
Request information to learn the cost of this course.
GoldSRD is a leading provider of high-quality, interactive professional development. We have over 170 full-day courses on Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance, IT Audit and People-Centric (“soft skills”). Our Founder, Danny M. Goldberg, is a former chief auditor with over 21...
Find out more about this Internal Audit 201: Keys to Being an Effective Audit Senior course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team