Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
This timely, one-day training seminar is designed for controllers, C-level executives, finance managers, attorneys, IT professionals, CPAs, auditors and department heads. Attendees will learn how to optimize Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance and how to apply efficiently and effectively in your organization.
- Overview of Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance, including key terms and definitions
- Learn how the many years of SOX compliance has changed compliance moving forward
- Learn the importance of a top-down risk assessment and how to apply this methodology in your organization
- Learn how to optimize the value of SOX in your organization
Who should attend?
Auditors who know the basics of Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance but want a more refined and efficient approach (NASBA Field of Study: Auditing).
- SOX History Lesson Part I - Inception and AS2
- SOX History Lesson Part II - Backlash and AS5
- COSO Overview - What are Internal Controls?
- Summary of AS5/SEC Guidance
- Applying a Top-Down Risk-Based Approach
- CobiT Overview
- IT General and Application Controls - Overview
- SOX Risk Assessment
- Discussion of Key Areas/Risk/Challenges
- Discussion of Necessary Documentation
- Testing and Documentation Overview - What, Why, When and How Many
- Spreadsheet Optimization
Request information to learn the cost of this course.
GoldSRD is a leading provider of high-quality, interactive professional development. We have over 170 full-day courses on Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance, IT Audit and People-Centric (“soft skills”). Our Founder, Danny M. Goldberg, is a former chief auditor with over 21...
Find out more about this Intermediate SOX course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team