Information Security Incident Management Based on ISO/IEC 27035
In today’s business world, information security incidents are considered to be uncertain risks which can seriously damage a business. Thus, organizations must take actions to promptly identify, evaluate and effectively manage the incidents. The ISO/IEC 27035 Information Security Incident Management is an international standard that provides best practices and guidelines for conducting a strategic incident management plan and preparing for an incident response.
Get in touch to learn more about our training for your team!
Upcoming start dates
Inquire about on-site training for teams
Inquire about virtual training for teams
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Attendees that want to build strong rapport and trust with teammates through team building (NASBA Field of Study: Personal Development)
Certification / Credits
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods, tools and techniques that enable an effective Information Security Incident Management according to ISO/IEC 27035
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27035 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Acquire the expertise to support an organization to effectively implement, manage and maintain an Information Security Incident Response plan
- Acquire the competence to effectively advise organizations on the best practices of Information Security Incident Management
- Understand the importance of establishing well-structured procedures and policies for Incident Management processes
- Develop the expertise to manage an effective Incident Response Team
Why choose GoldSRD?
Professional Trainers that know how to engage everyone
100% Client Retention
280+ full day courses
Contact this provider
GoldSRD is a leading provider of high-quality, interactive professional development. We have over 200 full-day courses on technical capabilities (Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance, IT Audit and Microsoft-Office specific courses) and People-Centric (“soft”) skills. Our Founder, Danny M. Goldberg, is a...