This course examines the basics, including being considerate of others, dress/appearance, the workplace versus social situations, business meetings, proper introductions and ‘the handshake’, conversation skills/small talk, cultural differences affecting international business opportunities, dealing with interruptions, and proper business email and telephone etiquette. Let’s face it: we’ve all had those embarrassing etiquette gaffes. Our Business Etiquette workshop will help your participants look and sound their best no matter what the situation.
Who should attend?
Professionals who would like to understand appropriate business etiquette in the workplace (NASBA Field of Study: Personal Development).
- Define etiquette and provide an example of how etiquette can be of value to a company or organization.
- Understand the guidelines on how to make effective introductions.
- Identify and practice at least one way to remember names.
- Identify the three steps in giving a handshake.
- Understand place settings, napkin etiquette and basic table manners.
- Differentiate among the dressy casual, semi-formal, formal and black tie dress code.
Request information to learn the cost of this course.
GoldSRD is a leading provider of high-quality, interactive professional development. We have over 200 full-day courses on technical capabilities (Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance, IT Audit and Microsoft-Office specific courses) and People-Centric (“soft”) skills. Our Founder, Danny M. Goldberg, is a...
Find out more about this Business Etiquette course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team