Assertiveness and Self-Confidence
Self-confidence and assertiveness are two skills that are crucial for success in life. If you don’t feel worthy, and/or you don’t know how to express your self-worth when communicating with others, life can be very painful. These skills will provide opportunities and benefits to your participants in their professional and personal lives.
Who should attend?
Auditors who would like to build their self-confidence and utilize their assertiveness more effectively (NASBA Field of Study: Personal Development).
- Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
- Describe the types of negative thinking, and how to overcome negative thoughts
- Utilize methodologies for understanding your worth - and the use of positive self-talk
- Practice sending positive communications phrased as “I-Messages”
- Practice strategies for gaining positive outcomes in difficult interpersonal situations.
Request information to learn the cost of this course.
GoldSRD is a leading provider of high-quality, interactive professional development. We have over 200 full-day courses on technical capabilities (Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance, IT Audit and Microsoft-Office specific courses) and People-Centric (“soft”) skills. Our Founder, Danny M. Goldberg, is a...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team