Anger Management – Managing Your Inner Child
Benjamin Franklin once said, “In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.” We would add a third item to his list: anger. Controlling and limiting anger is important in every aspect of one’s life. Without control, you are putting limits on what you can accomplish in your personal and professional life.
Anger can be an incredibly damaging force, costing people their jobs, personal relationships, and even their lives when it gets out of hand. However, since everyone experiences anger, it is important to have constructive approaches to manage it effectively. The PCSkills: Anger Management workshop will help teach participants how to identify their anger triggers and what to do when they get angry.
Who should attend?
Auditors who would like to further understand and control their anger (NASBA Field of Study: Personal Development).
- Understand anger dynamics in terms of the anger cycle and the fight or flight theory.
- Know common anger myths and their factual refutations.
- Know the helpful and unhelpful ways of dealing with anger.
- Understand the difference between objective and subjective language.
- Know tips in identifying the problem.
- Express a feeling or position using I-messages.
- Negotiation and solution building.
Request information to learn the cost of this course.
GoldSRD is a leading provider of high-quality, interactive professional development. We have over 200 full-day courses on technical capabilities (Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance, IT Audit and Microsoft-Office specific courses) and People-Centric (“soft”) skills. Our Founder, Danny M. Goldberg, is a...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team