Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
HR Auditing: Identifying and Managing Key Risks Course
This HR auditing training course explores best practices in human resources management, to help your organization understand how to improve its HR practices, policies, procedures, processes and outcomes. The course includes a structured and systematic series of questions designed to explore central compliance, risk management, internal auditing and human resource management.
HR audits are integral to determining potential and problem areas in an organization and assessing the effectiveness of HR strategies and activities, HR internal control processes, human capital and strategic and compliance-related risks. This course takes a detailed look at HR auditing processes, ensuring that you have the knowledge needed to effectively assess HR in your organisation.
By completing this course, you will learn how to identify the "right" questions to ask for your organization and action plans for corrective action following an audit. The current use of HR audits, a review of HR audit techniques, and how HR Audits can be used to help the organization reduce risks and seize potential opportunities will be covered.
Who should attend?
This training course is suitable for HR Professionals, CFOs, Internal Auditors, External Auditors, Risk Managers, Compliance Officers and COOs.
Day 1 Schedule
Lecture 1: Introduction to HR Audits
- Background of HR audits
- Evolution of HR audits
- Developing an HR audit plan
- Identifying key HR audit issues
- Exercise: Pre-HR Audit Questionnaire
Lecture 2: Assessing Human Capital Risks
- Discussion of risk management issues
- Determining human capital risks
- Developing Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
- Discussion of human capital risk mitigation and risk appetite
- Exercise: The Employment Practices Liability Risk Assessment Tool
- Exercise: Mapping capital human risks
Lecture 3: Developing HR Metrics
- Discussion of HR metrics
- Determining relevant human capital measures
- Developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Developing HR audit dashboard
Lecture 4: HR Audit Model
- Discussion of the critical components of an HR audit
- Discussion of internal controls
- Discussion of internal audit activities
- Exercise: The HR Audit Worksheet
Day 2 Schedule
Lecture 1: Assessing Strategic Alignment
- Assessing of the value of human capital
- Assessing your employment brand
- Assessing work force needs
- Assessing employee commitment and engagement
- Discussion of employee surveys to validate audit findings
- Exercise: Mapping employee commitment
Lecture 2: Assessing HR Management Related Documents
- Assessing employment posters and notices
- Assessing job descriptions
- Assessing employee application and other hiring forms
- Assessing employee files
- Discussion of employee handbooks
- Exercise: Review Survey Report on Employee Handbook Policies and Practices
Lecture 3: Assessing HR Management Processes and Practices
- Assessing the recruitment, selection and hiring process
- Assessing performance management
- Assessing employee relations
- Assessing the discipline and termination process
- Discussion of Technology
Lecture 4: Practical Applications of HR Audits
- Indentifying to HR audit stakeholders
- Discussion of HR audits for vendors, suppliers, and contractors
- Discussion of HR audits in mergers and acquisitions
- Discussion reporting and implementing HR audit results
- $895.00 (Seminar Fee for One Delegate)
- $2,685.00 Register for 5 attendees (Regular $4,475.00, You Save: $1,790.00 (40%)*)
- Register now and save $200. (Early Bird)
GlobalCompliancePanel- Quality Training Solutions
GlobalCompliancePanel is a training source that delivers diverse, high quality regulatory & compliance trainings. These trainings are simple while being relevant and cost-effective while being convenient. GlobalCompliancePanel imparts knowledge of best practices across a broad range of user-friendly mediums such...
Find out more about this HR Auditing: Identifying and Managing Key Risks course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team