Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Fundamental Laboratory Record Keeping and Compliance Issue-2- Day Course
Although a significant amount of focus on a laboratory's compliance to Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) or to the analogous ISO 17025 is placed on things such as Standard Operating Procedures, training, quality assurance testing, and the statistical assessment of performance and compliance, auditors may inquire into other elements. It is entirely possible for a laboratory to fail an audit despite proper compliance in these areas. Items such as recordkeeping and archiving, basic laboratory operations, and safety can also be examined.
This 2-day course will address the spectrum of compliance areas and point out some of both types. For those implementing GLP or striving to maintain certification, this course will also point out many areas to cover that would lessen an unsatisfactory audit.
Who should attend?
This two-day course is suitable for chemists and laboratory assistants who perform HPLC or UPLC analyses under GLP or ISO 17025.
Training content for this course adheres to the following schema:
Day 1 Schedule
- Lecture 1: Recordkeeping and Archiving - Who, what, when, where, why, and how
- Lecture 2: Who is responsible - what are the roles?
- Lecture 3: What things must be recorded and archived?
- Lecture 4: Why is this important?
- Lecture 5: Where are specific things recorded and archived?
- Lecture 6: How and how and how and how?
Day 2 Schedule
- Lecture 1: Basic laboratory operations
- Lecture 2: Sample entrance and records
- Lecture 3: Sample handling and storage
- Lecture 4: Sample preparation
- Lecture 5: Weighing, volumetric glassware, labeling
- Lecture 6: Sample solution handling and records
- Lecture 7: Stability testing!
- Lecture 8: Instrument and maintenance logs
- Lecture 9: Calibration logs
- Lecture 10: Prevention through Control Chart Use
- Lecture 11: Troubleshooting
- Lecture 12: Safety
The cost for Fundamental Laboratory Record Keeping and Compliance Issue is $1,295.
For groups enrolling 5 attendees or more, the cost of this course is $3,885.00 including overnight stay.
This course can also be conducted as a bespoke on-site training for your company. Request information to receive details.
GlobalCompliancePanel- Quality Training Solutions
GlobalCompliancePanel is a training source that delivers diverse, high quality regulatory & compliance trainings. These trainings are simple while being relevant and cost-effective while being convenient. GlobalCompliancePanel imparts knowledge of best practices across a broad range of user-friendly mediums such...
Find out more about this Fundamental Laboratory Record Keeping and Compliance Issue course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team