Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Learning Design
Deepen your knowledge and application of the learning-centered Dialogue Education™ (DE) approach with this intensive 3-day course from Global Learning Partners.
Using a specific learning event you have planned or in the pipeline, you'll learn how to strengthen or create the learning program in a way that facilitates lasting learning and successful professional development. The essential knowledge and practical methods you'll learn in this course will transform your learning events, boosting your success rates and professional satisfaction.
DE is an approach you can disseminate throughout your organization, making better leaders that make real change in education.
Who should attend?
Upon completion of this course, you will have:
- Refreshed your DE design and learning styles knowledge
- Reviewed the 8 steps of design
- Written objectives for your design
- Explored the use of active verbs for writing achievement- based objectives
- Participated in strong closings
- Used the 4-A task design model to improve your learning event
- Incorporated cognitive (ideas), affective (feelings), and psychomotor (actions) domains
- Reviewed learning designs and rated your facilitation skills
This course can be tailored to meet the needs of your company. Contact the provider for costs.
Global Learning Partners - Transformative Education
For over 30 years, Global Learning Partners, Inc. (GLP) has been helping individuals and organizations across the world transform learning through dialogue. At the heart of GLP is Dialogue Education™ (DE), a deeply learning-centered approach to teaching designed by Dr. Jane...
Find out more about this Advanced Learning Design course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team