Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Windows PowerShell Scripting and Toolmaking
In this course, you will learn to build reusable tools by using Windows PowerShell 3.0. This course focuses on the Windows PowerShell scripting language and on the concepts and techniques needed to design tools, including and output requirements and functional requirements. You will learn functions to deal with anticipated errors using standard PowerShell patterns and practices. By course completion, you will be armed with the knowledge and skills to better administer a wide variety of server and client products and technologies that offer Windows PowerShell integration, including Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Windows Active Directory Domain Services, Microsoft SharePoint Server, and more.
Who should attend?
- Attendance in the Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell v3.0 (M10961) is strongly recommended as a pre-requisite to this course
- Experience in administering Windows server and client computers
- Experience in running interactive Windows PowerShell commands from the command prompt
Who Should Attend:
Administrators that have little or no programming experience but who have a working knowledge of Windows PowerShell and who are able to use Windows PowerShell to run complex, interactive commands. Students of this course may administer a wide variety of server and client products and technologies that offer Windows PowerShell integration, including Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Windows Active Directory Domain Services, Microsoft SharePoint Server, and more.
- Write tools, including scripting, parameterizing commands, and providing verbose output
- Debug tools and provide error handling within tools
- Combine tools into script and manifest modules
- Create custom formatting views
- Create tools that are consistent in naming and operation with native Windows PowerShell tools
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT training and professional development. We empower organizations, teams and individuals with the skills and best practices necessary to leverage the technologies to deliver the intended business outcomes driving every project. Whether you’re...
Find out more about this Windows PowerShell Scripting and Toolmaking course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team