Implementing and Managing Windows 10 (M20697-1)
In this course, you will gain the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows 10 desktops and devices in a Windows Server domain corporate environment. You will explore installing and customizing Windows 10 operating systems and apps, as well as configuring local and remote network connectivity and storage. You will also learn how to configure data security, device security, and network security and to maintain, update, and recover Windows 10.
GK Digital Learning is also available with digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC). Click here to purchase.
Looking for classroom dates? Please see Installing, Configuring and Maintaining Windows 10.
Who should attend?
- IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources.
- Enterprise desktop/device support technicians (EDSTs) who provide Tier 2 support to users running Windows 10 desktops and devices within a Windows domain environment in medium-to-large enterprise organizations.
- At least two years of experience in the IT field
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management
- Understanding of Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 fundamentals
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Client essentials, for example, working knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8, and/or Windows 10
- Basic understanding of Windows PowerShell syntax
- Install Windows 10
- Configure a device running Windows 10
- Configure network connectivity for a Windows 10 device
- Manage storage in Windows 10
- Manage folders and printers
- Manage data and device security
- Implement Windows 10 features to improve network security
- Monitor and update Windows 10 devices
- Restore files, roll back drivers, and recover Windows 10 devices
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT training and professional development. We empower organizations, teams and individuals with the skills and best practices necessary to leverage the technologies to deliver the intended business outcomes driving every project. Whether you’re...
Find out more about this Implementing and Managing Windows 10 (M20697-1) course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team