Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (M20345-1)
In this course, you will learn how to install, configure, and manage Exchange Server 2016, as well how to manage mail recipients and public folders, including how to perform bulk operations using Exchange Management Shell. You will also learn how to manage client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, implement and manage highly available Exchange Server deployments, as well as implement back up and disaster recovery solutions
- Redeem five SATVs* for a Classroom, Virtual Classroom, or Virtual Classroom Fit session
- Redeem five SATVs for an individual GK Digital Learning course plus digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC)
- Redeem two SATVs for an individual GK Digital Learning course
Who should attend?
- IT professionals who are aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators
- IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2016
- Administrators coming into the course are expected to have at least three years of experience working in the IT field (network administration, help desk, or system administration)
- Two or more years of experience deploying and managing Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2016 environments; experience with day-to-day Windows Server 2012 R2/2016 system administration management and maintenance tasks
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS
- Experience working with certificates, including PKI certificates
- Perform deployment and basic management of Exchange Server 2016
- Manage Exchange Server 2016
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016
- Use Exchange Management Shell to create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016, and perform various tasks to automate Exchange management procedures
- Configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2016, and manage Client Access services
- Implement and manage high availability
- Implement backup and disaster recovery for Exchange Server 2016
- Configure message transport options
- Configure message hygiene and security options
- Implement and manage Exchange Online deployments
- Secure and maintain Exchange Server 2016
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT training and professional development. We empower organizations, teams and individuals with the skills and best practices necessary to leverage the technologies to deliver the intended business outcomes driving every project. Whether you’re...
Find out more about this Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (M20345-1) course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team