Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Exchange Traded Funds
Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs): Onsite Training Course
This Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) training course is an in-house program offered by Global Financial Markets Institute (GFMI). This course is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of exchange traded funds and their variations. Students will explore different types of exchange traded funds and how they compare and contrast with other investment vehicles, such as mutual funds. Additionally, students will learn the impact of ETFs on valuations and volatility in the market. Specific ETF prospectuses will be compared and contrasted in terms of their structure and style.
This training is offered to companies and organizations as an in-house or onsite course.
Who should attend?
This Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) training course is suitable for any and all students seeking a better understanding of ETFs and how they are constructed, traded and used as investment vehicles. There are no prerequisites for this course and no preparation is necessary in advance.
The content for this Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) training course is structured as follows:
- ETF asset classes
- Differences between ETFs and other investment vehicles
- Motivations behind buying or selling the underlying asset
- Impact of ETFs on valuations and volatility in markets
Course Outcomes and Credits
Upon successful completion of this training course, participants should be able to:
- Compare and contrast exchange traded funds and other investment vehicles
- Discuss why exchange traded funds have become so popular
- Identify applications including asset allocation
- Discuss motivations for executing transactions within these investment vehicles
- Explain the impact exchange traded funds have had on asset classes, sectors and individual securities
This course results in 7 CPE credits.
The cost of this Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) training course is available upon request.
Provider: Global Financial Markets Institute GFMI
Global Financial Markets Institute (GFMI)
The Global Financial Markets Institute, Inc. (GFMI) is a NASBA certified financial training and consulting firm that was developed, managed, and staffed by Wall Street professionals. Since their beginnings in 1998, GFMI have designed and delivered creative and highly interactive training...