Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Corporate Actions: Onsite Training Course
This Corporate Actions training course is an in-house program offered by Global Financial Markets Institute (GFMI). This course is designed to provide students with a comprehensive overview of the various forms of corporate actions, all of the participants involved, and what each of their roles are in the process. Furthermore, students of this training course will learn the risks involved in corporate actions and discuss the difference between mandatory corporate actions and voluntary corporate actions.
This training is offered to companies and organizations as an in-house or onsite course.
Who should attend?
This Corporate Actions training course is suitable for any and all students seeking a better understanding of the various types of corporate actions and their impacts and risks. There are no prerequisites for this course and no preparation is necessary in advance.
The content for this Corporate Actions training course is structured as follows:
- Course overview
- The various forms of corporate actions
- Identifying corporate actions
- Process flow from announcement to reconciliation
- The role of each participant in the process
- Characteristics of mandatory corporate actions
- Characteristics of voluntary corporate actions
- Discuss the risk factors associated with processing corporate action events for firm and customer accounts
- Review the process flow of a sample corporate action event and its impact on accounts
Course Outcomes and Credits
Upon successful completion of this training course, participants should be able to:
- Identify the various types of Corporate Actions
- Describe the process flow from announcement to reconciliation
- Compare participants role in the process
- Analyze the characteristics of Mandatory and Voluntary Corporate Actions
- Identify the risk probabilities and the sources of risk
This course results in 7 CPE credits.
The cost of this Corporate Actions training course is available upon request.
Provider: Global Financial Markets Institute GFMI
Global Financial Markets Institute (GFMI)
The Global Financial Markets Institute, Inc. (GFMI) is a NASBA certified financial training and consulting firm that was developed, managed, and staffed by Wall Street professionals. Since their beginnings in 1998, GFMI have designed and delivered creative and highly interactive training...