Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Capital Adequacy and Stress Testing
Capital Adequacy and Stress Testing: Onsite Training Course
This Capital Adequacy and Stress Testing training course is an in-house program offered by Global Financial Markets Institute (GFMI). This course is designed to provide students with a comprehensive overview of capital adequacy, capital planning, and stress testing. The recent financial crisis and its impact will be covered in this course and students will learn domestic and international regulations for financial institutions. Furthermore, students will review the current framework for measuring capital adequacy and stress tests at large and complex financial institutions.
This training is offered to companies and organizations as an in-house or onsite course.
Who should attend?
This Capital Adequacy and Stress Testing training course is suitable for any and all students seeking a better understanding of capital adequacy, capital planning, and stress testing. There are no prerequisites for this course and no preparation is necessary in advance.
The content for this Capital Adequacy and Stress Testing training course is structured as follows:
- Course Overview
- Capital adequacy
- Capital planning
- Stress Testing – Dodd Frank Act Stress Testing (DFAST)
- Recent financial crisis
- Current financial reform
- Domestic regulations for financial institutions
- International regulations for financial institutions
- Review of current framework for measuring capital adequacy and stress testing
Course Outcomes and Credits
Upon successful completion of this training course, participants should be able to:
- Explain capital and its role within the firm and the requirements related to it to become better equipped to assess risk and a financial institution’s overall safety and soundness.
- Speak to the annual process around Comprehensive Capital Analysis & Review (CCAR)
This course results in 7 CPE credits.
The cost of this Capital Adequacy and Stress Testing training course is available upon request.
Provider: Global Financial Markets Institute GFMI
Global Financial Markets Institute (GFMI)
The Global Financial Markets Institute, Inc. (GFMI) is a NASBA certified financial training and consulting firm that was developed, managed, and staffed by Wall Street professionals. Since their beginnings in 1998, GFMI have designed and delivered creative and highly interactive training...