Dayton Project Management: Practical Skills and Applications Program
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from University of Dayton.
You'll walk away with:
- An enhanced ability to plan projects effectively and optimize project delivery for increased business success.
- A practical, results-driven project management toolkit that can be immediately applied within your organisation to drive productivity.
- A certificate from a top-tier research university upon completion of this program, as recognition of your new project management skills
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is for you if:
- You want to adapt to a continuously evolving work environment with a set of practical project management skills that can help strengthen your business.
- You’re interested in learning innovative approaches and skills for managing projects in order to enhance your project management tool kit.
- You’re a professional in a mid-level position, looking to boost your career growth and become part of a management team.
Explore project management concepts and practices as you work through the weekly modules of this online program.
Introduction to project management
The project hierarchy and project life cycle
Initiating the project: Creating the project charter
Planning the project: Activities, risk, and building the budget
Planning the project: Building a realistic and reliable schedule
Planning the project: Management strategies
Executing and controlling the project
Closing the project and managing multiple projects
Course delivery details
- 8 weeks, 6–8 hrs/week, entirely online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...