Dayton Leadership Development Program
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from University of Dayton.
You'll walk away with:
- A personalized leadership development plan that will help you address a critical challenge within your organization, as well as the skills to lead your team through times of change.
- The techniques needed to develop, motivate, and manage people and influence team performance.
- A certificate from the University of Dayton, a globally renowned research university, validating your leadership skills.1
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- You want to improve your abilities as a leader, or show that you’re ready to lead.
- You want to find out what sort of leader you are by exploring the key attributes of different leadership styles across contexts.
- You’re interested in gaining skills and strategies to navigate the complexities of leadership.
- You want to expand your influence through effective communication and team development.
Learn how to increase your influence and engage with your team through effective leadership as you work through the weekly modules of this online program.
Building your leadership identity
Key skills for effective managers
Communicating with others
Managing people and performance
Leading your team forward
Take the lead
Course delivery details
- 8 weeks, 6–9 hrs/week, entirely online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...