Business Aviation LeadershipGeorgia State University - J. Mack Robinson College of Business
The Business Aviation Leadership Program, designed in collaboration with business aviation experts from VanAllen, is a four-day, fast-paced, highly-interactive program designed to help you earn a Certificate in Business Aviation Leadership from a nationally-ranked business school.
The program focuses on personal leadership effectiveness, developing emotional intelligence, building productive teams, and creating strong links between aviation operations, business strategy and value creation. Participants consistently tell us they leave the workshop more confident and optimistic about their leadership capacity, and better equipped to engage in strategy-oriented discussions.
Who should attend?
- Business aviation professionals who want to accelerate their success, and their careers by developing their leadership knowledge and skills
- Business aviation leaders who want to transition from being a good leader to being a great leader
- Business aviation leaders who want to create greater value by better aligning their unit with the corporation’s strategy
- Business aviation departments who want to improve team performance.
Prerequisites: All participants work in the aviation industry, but do not necessarily have to work at the executive level.
- Develop a competency-based leadership framework
- Understand your impact on others, and how you react in a team or leadership role
- Gain insight into your own Emotional Intelligence, and develop strategies for improvement
- Improve the quality of decisions using collaborative techniques
- Develop a methodology for driving change in your organization
- Develop peer coaching relationships that will extend beyond the week
Course delivery details
Schedule: Program begins Monday evening 6:30 p.m. and runs Tuesday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. daily.
General registration fee í $4,500 (USD) per person.
NBAA registration fe is $4,050 per person (discount code required.).
The fee covers all costs: tuition, books and materials, Business Aviation Leadership Certificate, breakfast and lunch, snacks, wireless Internet, on-site IT support, and parking in the Tower Place 200 parking structure.
Certification / Credits
In accordance with the approval of the Certified Aviation Manager Governing Board, attendees of this program are entitled to three points toward completing the application to take the CAM exam. Additionally, attendees already designated as a CAM will earn two points toward recertification.
About Robinson College
GSU - Robinson College of Business | No one gets closer to business than Robinson
Robinson College is recognized for educational and professional excellence. At Robinson, we are creating a new kind of business school, one uniquely capable of developing people from all backgrounds into talented business leaders who will create value in an era of...
Contact this provider
Georgia State University - J. Mack Robinson College of Business
Before we redirect you to this school’s website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team