Free Webinar: The Link Between Emotional Intelligence and Psychological Safety
This practical masterclass offers insight into the neuroscience connecting emotional intelligence & psychological safety. Learn how to create a better working environment for yourself, your teams and your organisation.
WHO IS THIS MASTERCLASS FOR?
We all want to work in an environment where it feels safe to bring our real selves into interactions with our team members – one where it’s not personally costly to make mistakes or ask questions.
Emotional Intelligence and Psychological Safety is everybody’s business – whether you’re a team member anxious to create a better working environment for you and your colleagues, or a team leader or manager tasked with bringing a team together for great results, this will be a great use of your time. Also, if you’re a coach, consultant or trainer supporting team leaders and members striving to create high-performance teams, this is a must-see session.
Happening live, March 26, 2021 @ 1pm GMT.
THE LINK BETWEEN PSYCHOLOGICAL SAFETY AND EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
In this 90-minute masterclass, we'll be talking about:
- Experience how the brain processes work in environments that are psychologically safe vs. those that are psychologically unsafe.
- Uncover guidance on how to make those around you feel safe.
- The evidence linking psychological safety to pretty much every aspect of how highly successful teams function.
- The neuroscience of emotions and why it is so important to our sense of psychological safety that we all learn to manage our own emotional responses and those of others.
- 'The EI Experience', an interactive activity that outlines why understanding how you 'show up' is so critical – and demonstrating how so an environment can become psychologically unsafe if we don’t understand what’s going on.
- See how the way you personally ‘show up’ is the most powerful tool you have for influencing the psychological safety of your team.
- Access to a complimentary Genos Emotional Intelligence Assessment to understand how you currently show up.
Why choose Genos International?
7549 Genos Emotional Intelligence Practitioners
130,345 Lives Changed
About Genos International
We are a global team of change-makers using emotional intelligence to enhance how we connect, communicate and collaborate at work. Transforming these essential people skills at work also makes a difference to peoples’ relationships outside of the workplace. People become...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
Corporate / Group Training