A New Industry Standard in Training Solutions
Our ability to provide in-classroom instruction, distributed learning, and virtual training with multimedia courseware is setting new standards for developing proficiently trained graduates.
Our embracement in the continuum of training and philosophy to deliver knowledge anywhere, anytime is backed by longstanding experience in all areas of training, information technology and facilities management.
Our innovative Training Solutions Include:
• Electronic Classrooms
• Training Management and Administration
• Live, virtual, Web-based, SCORM compliant components
• Learning Management Systems (LMS)
• Curriculum Development and Maintenance
• Mobile training and testing equipment
• Vendor authorized training and certification
• Information Assurance and 8570.1-M Training
• Distance Learning
GBSI owns and manages facilities in two of the nation’s major technology hot spots. We provide full facility management for our Pensacola, FL and Seattle,WA training centers. Our classrooms are configured with top-of-the-line equipment, serviced by a friendly and experienced technical staff.
From flipcharts and printed materials to digital projectors and virtual broadcasting, we provide effective and efficient solutions for your training, education and instructional needs, including:
• Classroom configuration and technical setup
• Computer workstation for students and instructor
• Secure instructor storage space
• Instructor breakout rooms
• Faxing and limited copying capability
• Ceiling-mounted projectors with pull-down screens
• Multi-media and interactive white boards
• Reception services, roster accountability and greeting students
• Visitor information
• Hospitality, free refreshments, and free parking
Our classrooms include Dell Pentium Dual Core computers with up to 4GB of memory and LCD monitors. We also offer secure wireless connectivity, surround sound systems, and Voice over IP technology.