Account Management Clarity (Virtual)
Account Management Clarity© is a customized, scalable model for expanding business within accounts through both cross-selling and up-selling.
Sellers leave with a process for identifying and prioritizing new opportunities in existing accounts, as well as a set of methods to better understand and communicate with customers. By mastering these skills, sellers will be able to close more business in existing accounts and expand their reach across new contacts.
Who should attend?
Customer Success and Account Managers seeking to grow existing business
Generate Referral and Expansion Business
- Learn to identify where a Customer has the greatest propensity to expand their business with you
- Use advanced communication skills to bring the Customer’s attention to where they have experienced the most value from your relationship
- Learn a process for seeking referrals from willing Customers
- Learn techniques for proactively identifying new contacts who would benefit from your services
Develop Call Structure and Strategy
- Use a strategic objective to dictate the structure of a call and prioritize topics and areas of discussion
- Adopt a structured call planning approach that moves an opportunity in the right direction.
- Learn a model of customer decision making that helps direct sales activity.
Increase Customer Rapport and Influence
- Prompt reflection on the part of the Customer to by asking questions, rather than telling them what they should care about
- Position questions and information shared to elicit invitations from the Customer to share opinions, presentations or proposals – rather than freely offering them
- Understand and use the science of attentive listening and effective communication behaviors
This course costs $1495
Funnel Clarity is a professional training and performance improvement company focused on transforming the sales training experience by focusing on the conversation. We believe capable sellers are the single most valuable resource to buyers, and yet most sellers and buyers...
Find out more about this Account Management Clarity (Virtual) course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team