Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Sales training for Inside Sales
In general, the Inside Sales team's goal is to reduce the cost and time it takes to make a sale with a focus on the quick and more easily-accessible business deals. However, they must also be able to identify the larger opportunities that they can pass on to their field sales colleagues who have the resources to dedicate more time and energy into longer-term activities. Through this Inside Sales training course by FourThirds, participants will learn to increase productivity and business impact by:
- Being able to ask focused, relevant questions
- Being able to use influencing skills to increase the impact of communications
- Linking solutions to what matters and motivates customers
- Quantifying and selling value
- Handling objections
- Becoming a consummate story teller
- Negotiating with a strategy and winning tactics
- Uncovering decision maker motivation and relating solutions
- Identifying larger potential sales opportunities for the direct sales channel
Who should attend?
This course is designed for the indirect or "Inside Sales" team. For more information about whether this course is right for you, contact FourThirds through the information request form and someone will be in touch.
The syllabus for this Inside Sales training course explores the following topics:
- Questioning Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Objection Handling
- Business Issues
- Problems & Solutions
- Negotiation Skills
Contact FourThirds for more information.
FourThirds - end-to-end transformation programs
Delivered by FourThirds, Total-Selling™ is the world’s only online, end-to-end sales transformation program. Total-Selling provides a comprehensive suite of professional development courses for those working in sales and other customer-facing roles. All of this is achieved without the loss of...
Find out more about this Inside Sales Training course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team