Online Human Resource Management ProgramFlorida International University College of Business
Online Human Resource Management Program
All available course dates
Ideal for those with less than three years of experience in human resources, as well as for more experienced professionals seeking a refresher, this self-paced program provides an overview of areas vital to human resource management. Topics include global HR, employee benefits, and legal factors such as Equal Employment Opportunity. The course also addresses staffing needs, assessments, and solutions including recruiting, training and motivating employees, as well as how to resolve performance issues.
Who should attend?
Human resource professionals with 0-3 years of HR experience. Perfect for those interested in beginning a career in HR. This program also provides experienced HR professionals with a refresher on current trends impacting the industry.
Elevate your HR expertise through in-depth training and insightful strategies from successful HR leaders.
Here’s the key topics you’ll cover during your program:
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- HR Management in Organizations
- Strategic HR Management and Planning
- Workers, Jobs, and Job Analysis
- Human Resource Planning and Retention
- Recruiting and Labor Markets
- Selecting Human Resources
- Training Human Resources
- Talent Management
- Performance Management and Appraisal
- Total Rewards and Compensation
- Managing Employee Benefits
- Risk Management and Worker Protection
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Union/Management Relations
- Global Human Resources
Course delivery details
Self-paced, fully online program. Up to 4 months to complete.
Approximately 42 hours over a maximum of 4 months.
Standard Fee: $1,395 / 10% discount available to FIU students, alumni and employees.
Your program fee includes:
- Registration Fee
- Digital Access to Educational Materials
- Digital Access to Instructional Resources
- Florida International University Certificate of Completion
About FIU Business
FIU Business | Business Success on a Global Scale
The Florida International University College of Business remains worlds ahead in preparing Undergraduate and Graduate Business students, as well as, life-long executive learners for leadership roles in the global market. This is where entrepreneurial passion meets academic leadership… It's the...
Contact this provider
Florida International University College of Business
Before we redirect you to this school’s website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team