Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A®) Certificate ProgramFlorida International University College of Business
Successfully forecasting the finances of your company has never been more important – or more difficult. The current economic climate makes the role of financial professionals more critical than ever. This program will teach you the latest best practices for analyzing trends, building forecasts and creating financial models. Strengthen critical FP&A skills in the areas of financial projections (planning, short-term cash flow analysis and forecasting), internal controls and financial reporting. At the same time, be prepared for AFP’s Certified Corporate FP&A Professional, both Part I & Part II of the Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A®) exam.
- Understand the entire decision support process, contribute to and be responsible for individual components of the process
- Perform these functions accurately and in an efficient manner and identify, assess and adapt processes to changes in the business environment
- Communicate effectively in a wide range of positions, internal and external to the organization, to understand and gather qualitative and quantitative information on factors affecting financial performance
- Gain a clear understanding of the key concepts needed to pass the FP&A examination
Who should attend?
- Finance managers and accounting managers
- Accounting, treasury and financial analysts
- Corporate controllers
- Accounting professionals
- Chief accounting officers
- Chief financial officers
- Finance business partners
- Finance consultants
- Gathering and Interpreting Information
- Understanding Financial Concepts and Communicating/Coordinating Work with Other Professionals
- Analyzing Information
- Building Financial Projections
- Using Technology/Software
The standard program fee is $2,250 /Early Bird Rate $2,150 expires February 18
Program fee includes:
- Full access to AFP FP&A® Learning System
- Interactive Web-based Testing and Study Tools
- SmartStudy tool helps create a personal study plan and estimates study time
- Two Pre-tests (one for each part) to assess initial knowledge and guide studies
- Chapter quizzes and Domain quick quizzes offer immediate feedback
- Interactive case studies feature real-life scenarios and questions to apply concepts
- Flashcards test knowledge of relevant industry terms and definitions either online or available to download and print
- A web-based glossary
- Access to the Resource Center offering Ask the Expert, test-taking tips and links to valuable resources
- Spreadsheet tutorial and practice questions to prepare you for the task-based Simulations
- Progress reports to track activities and scores
- Two timed post-tests to determine progress
- Practice Exams emulate the format and functionality of the software used at the actual FP&A exam testing center
- Florida International University Certificate of Completion
Certification / Credits
FIU Executive Education offers non-credit certificate programs that allow business professionals to enhance their professional development. At the conclusion of FIU Executive Education’s FP&A program, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from Florida International University College of Business.
About FIU Business
FIU Business | Business Success on a Global Scale
The Florida International University College of Business remains worlds ahead in preparing Undergraduate and Graduate Business students, as well as, life-long executive learners for leadership roles in the global market. This is where entrepreneurial passion meets academic leadership… It's the...
Contact this provider
Florida International University College of Business
Before we redirect you to this school’s website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training