Get recognition for specialized AML knowledge in the financial industry
With the Anti Money Laundering Certified Associate (AMLCA), a compliance officer demonstrates a broad understanding of the AML body of knowledge and has accepted the challenge to stay informed of new developments in the AML field. The certification is a prestigious, internationally recognized credential. The training will review the knowledge and skills necessary to carry out the responsibilities of an AML Compliance Officer.
Who should attend?
- AML compliance officers
- AML analysts
- Risk managers
- AML consultants
- Chartered Accountants
- People who are new to AML compliance
- Experienced AML officers who need to expand their knowledge base in order to advance in their institutions
- General Managers who want a more comprehensive understanding of AML expectations and requirements.
The program covers all the following topics:
- Application of AML laws, regulations
- International & higher risk transactions
- Understanding and risk rating at financial institutions
- Customer Due Diligence & Enhanced Due Diligence
- Conducting internal investigations
- Self-monitoring AML compliance systems
- Monitoring transactions
- Preparing for exams & audits
- Monitoring, identification, & reporting of suspicious activity
- Dealing with regulatory/law enforcement requests & sanctions
- The BSA/AML FFIEC Manual in practice
Course delivery details
Offered entirely over the internet, the course is designed for self-directed independent study, allowing students to proceed at their own pace within a 12 week period.
This course costs $1,195. The program fee includes pre-reading material links, certification lecture, certification exam through Florida International University, ongoing customer service, before and after the course and delivery of the official certification after successful completion.
Contact this provider
FIU Business | Business Success on a Global Scale
The Florida International University College of Business remains worlds ahead in preparing Undergraduate and Graduate Business students, as well as, life-long executive learners for leadership roles in the global market. This is where entrepreneurial passion meets academic leadership… It's the...