Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Work Breakdown - Online
The Work Breakdown program offered by Florida Atlantic University provides students with creative, innovative, and practical approaches to efficiently utilize Work Breakdown Structures (WBS). The use of these WBS can ensure the alignment of the goals and objectives of the project with the project work.
Students of this course will have online access to all course materials and will cover five separate lessons based on Advanced Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) Concepts. Material for this course will include audio and visual guides, examples, quizzes, and multiple choice questions that will reinforce the material from each of the lessons in the online course.
*Students may enroll in this online Work Breakdown course at anytime and will have access to the course material 24/7.
Who should attend?
This course is best suited for professionals seeking to gain the knowledge and skills to utilize Work Breakdown Structures in the management of projects.
Furthermore, prospective students of this course should:
- Have an active PMP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA, PMI-ACP® and / or a PgMP® credential
- Possess an understanding of the contents of the PMBOK Guide® Fifth Edition
- Be motivated to learn more about WBS
- Understand that access to course information will be granted no later than 48 business hours after registration
The content for this course is structured as follows:
- The value of the WBS in Project Management
- Translating the WBS into the Project Management Plan
- Building more effective WBS
Students will receive 10 Hours-PDUs/1.0 CEUs upon completion of this course.
The cost of this course is $199.
Provider: Florida Atlantic University: College of Business
Florida Atlantic University: Professional Training and Executive Education
Florida Atlantic University was opened in 1964 and has been home to over 28,000 students. The University boasts seven beautiful campuses in Southern Florida. The College of Business at FAU serves over 7,000 students and is comprised of six departments...