*With many businesses now working from home, we have introduced virtual learning so we can continue to deliver high quality training to the financial community as we accommodate this new way of working. Since 2003, Fitch Learning has been delivering virtual learning programs to clients and learners. Building on this extensive experience, we are now able to offer a range of public courses in a live online environment, whilst ensuring you will get the same value as you would in our classroom courses.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally.
Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Why choose Fitch Learning?
- Trainers: All our trainers are experienced professionals who have worked in financial institutions. They use their experience to put the subject matter into context to help you fully understand it.
- Practical: Courses are designed with a large proportion of hands on practical-based activities so you can practice what you learn before applying it in the workplace.
- Interactive: All training courses are highly interactive and include up-to-date case studies relevant to your region, so you can apply what you are learning to your job role
- Small groups: Courses are run with a maximum of 16 participants to ensure your learning experience is as interactive and personal as possible.
- Classroom or live online: All courses are available to attend in the classroom, with a range of public courses also available live online, across three time zones.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
- Corporate Credit Analysis
- Bank Analysis
- Insurance Company Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Risk Management in Financial Institutions
- Structured Finance & Securitization
- Non-Bank Financial Institutions
- Modeling & Excel
- Capital Markets & Investment
- Professional Skills
- Corporate Solutions
Fitch Learning offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.
Finance & Real Estate
Average rating 4.8
Achieved my goals, intense work but well worth it. Very good documentation
Good experience, we did not just learn from the trainer, but also sharing experiences and knowledge from other participants
The tutor is very experience in his modeling teaching. I learnt many habits, modeling, cash flow calculation and practices which I will be able to apply to my work and interests