Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Investment Advisor Compliance Tiers I and II - On-site CourseFinancial Markets World Inc.
Investment Advisor Compliance Tiers I and II - On-site Course
This two-day course will enable participants to:
- Recognize and apply the features and characteristics regarding the 1940 Investment Advisors Act (the Advisors Act)
- Identify and apply the basic provisions enforced by the SEC-FINRA as they apply to Investment Advisors
- Assess the interaction between the product provider, regulatory agencies and Investment Advisors
- Develop an understanding regarding the impact to business units (operations) in light of Investment Advisor Compliance requirements
- Describe how to implement a comprehensive compliance program to prevent, detect and correct violations of the Federal Securities Laws
Who should attend?
Compliance Managers at Mutual Fund and other buyside firms
- Overview of the Federal Investment Acts & Applicable Laws
- The 1940 Investment Advisors Act Requirements
- The Basic Registration Process
- Compliance Fundamentals
- Day One-Tier One Review
- Regulatory Filings and Reports
- Disclosure Controls and Procedures
- Internal Control and Risk Management
Participants of this program will receive 14 CPE credits.
Financial Markets World - Leading Financial Training
Financial Markets World (FMW) is a leading provider of financial training to the global financial community. FMW offers cutting-edge training courses that cover the breadth of the global financial services industry, and address current industry requirements. All of FMW's training...
Find out more about this Investment Advisor Compliance Tiers I and II - On-site Course course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team