Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Credit Risk - Early Warning Signs - On-site Course
Using real life case studies and practical exercises, this 2 day course focuses on how to improve credit risk management; highlights early warning signs and creative accounting; examines the current state of the market and uses quantitative market tools to achieve a more efficient and responsive portfolio management.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Credit Risk Professionals.
- Where are we in the credit cycle? How can we anticipate the problems?
- The Rating Agencies – The heat is on
- Causes of Decline – Industry and Corporate Analysis
- Chills in the Balance Sheet Shadows
- What do the Income and Cash Flow Statements tell us?
- Creative Accounting – Is there a common thread?
- Market Factors
- Debt Management – what to do next?
Participants of this program will receive 14 CPE credits.
Financial Markets World - Leading Financial Training
Financial Markets World (FMW) is a leading provider of financial training to the global financial community. FMW offers cutting-edge training courses that cover the breadth of the global financial services industry, and address current industry requirements. All of FMW's training...
Find out more about this Credit Risk - Early Warning Signs - On-site Course course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team