Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Credit Default Swaps - On-site Course
This course will enable participants to:
- Describe the features and characteristics of credit derivatives
- Explain the fundamentals of pricing
- Explain the risks associated with credit derivatives
- Analyze how credit derivatives are used in the financial markets
- Describe how credit derivatives impact agency ratings, and vice versa
- Identify respective market participants
- Consider different models of credit pricing and future developments
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Derivatives Investment, Compliance, Operations and IT Staff.
- Introduction to Credit Derivatives
- Pricing CDS via Asset Swaps and the Basis
- Credit Derivative Applications
- Collateralized Debt Obligations (CDO’s)
- Structured Credit Derivative Products
- Credit Indices and Tranches
- Fundamental Credit Modeling
- Understanding the Ratings Agency Approach
- Credit Arbitrage, Models and Future Developments
Participants of this program will receive 7 CPE credits.
Provider: Financial Markets World Inc.
Financial Markets World - Leading Financial Training
Financial Markets World (FMW) is a leading provider of financial training to the global financial community. FMW offers cutting-edge training courses that cover the breadth of the global financial services industry, and address current industry requirements. All of FMW's training...