Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Anti Money Laundering - On-site Course
This course is an overview of the basics couched in the economics that drive the incentive to both steal and launder funds. The focus is on what a broker, trader, firm or regulator may see and is directed away from banking and street level smurfs. There will also be concrete example of how fraudsters, criminals and terrorists function to manage their ill-gotten gains. Several examples of how to use the exchange industry to launder funds will be given and the first day will finish up with some simple case studies to get to the participants to grapple with the most important part of AML – learning to ask the right questions and backing the questions with action.
The group will also look at initiatives that are projected that will radically alter what we, as professionals need to know, and new industries that AML policies and laws will affect.
Who should attend?
Operations, Compliance and IT Staff.
- What Is Money Laundering and How Does It Work?
- Conditions Required For Money Laundering to Occur and How to Combat It
- How Well Must You Know Your Customers?
- Charitable Organizations and Terrorist Financing
- Ways to Use the Markets Public and Private to Launder Money
- Other Laundering Mechanisms
- Cash Businesses Can Be OK
- International AML Legal Issues
- Emerging Technologies and the future of Regulation
- 2010 EU Anti-Bribery Act and FCPA
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Consumer Protection
- What We are Really Looking at are Risks…
- Markets in Financial Instruments
- Regulated Markets and Bodies
- Impact of Components of the Rules
- So What Does it Mean to Me?
- Writing the Manuals, Report and Memos
- Winners and Losers
- How Do I Get it Right?
- So What if I Get it Wrong?
Participants of this program will receive 14 CPE credits.
Financial Markets World - Leading Financial Training
Financial Markets World (FMW) is a leading provider of financial training to the global financial community. FMW offers cutting-edge training courses that cover the breadth of the global financial services industry, and address current industry requirements. All of FMW's training...