Microsoft SharePoint - customized online course to create high-performing project teams for your business
As industries and businesses become increasingly diverse and geographically dispersed, effective team collaboration across culture, borders and time zones is crucial.
Today, Microsoft SharePoint is a highly effective tool for syncing and facilitating collaborative content and project management. Over 78% of Fortune 500 companies make use of the program.
Filtered's online Microsoft SharePoint training provides a modular, customization and flexible way to provide teams with the knowledge and skills to effectively apply the software. Via its custom-built platform, Filtered assesses each individual and teams' needs and sorts course content by relevant, leaving out unnecessary content. Delegates become able to:
- Produce consistent website interfaces
- Manage web content, pictures, documents and other files
- Collaborate through wikis, blogs, tagging and communities
- Manage shared calendars, task lists, announcements & repositories
- Collect business intelligence & produce reports with MS Excel integration
By combining videos, texts, screenshots and interactive quizzes, the course equips users with the SharePoint skills needed to meet their personal and organizational objectives.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more pricing options
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Filtered's Microsoft SharePoint training is aimed at those wishing to learn to use SharePoint to manage content, projects and collaborate more effectively.
The course has been designed for end users of SharePoint and is not suitable for SharePoint developers, designers or administrators.
Delegates will require access to SharePoint online or SharePoint 2013 and sufficient privileges to create, modify and delete content from a SharePoint site.
The course syllabus is as follows:
- Section 1: Introduction and Course Structure
- Section 2: SharePoint Basics
- Section 3: Sharing Content with SharePoint
- Section 4: Sharing Knowledge with SharePoint
- Section 5: Sharing Work with SharePoint
- Section 6: Sharing Information with SharePoint
Sections are broken down into units, which are then divided into modules.
Pricing for Filtered courses is as follows:
- Single Course: $10.00/month, paid annually OR $12/month, paid monthly
- All Courses Bundle: $26.67/month, paid annually OR $32/month, paid monthly
- Single Course: $109/user/year
- All Courses Bundle $294/user/year
*Prices vary depending on the number of users. If you need to train more than 50 users, please contact Filtered for a quote.
Certification / Credits
Students will typically begin and end the course with an IQ-style test, which measures their skills and improvements.
Accreditation by Filtered is certified by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service.
Contact this provider
Filtered - Online education platform providing professionals with personalised training experiences
Why insist that individuals learn things that they already know or have no practical use for in the workplace? Filtered provides a simple answer to this question: you don't have to. Filling the role of the course provider as well as...