The Virtual Facilitative Trainer
Real learning takes place when the trainer stops talking and invites learners to start talking and participate in the process. Virtual classrooms present a unique set of challenges and opportunities when it comes to interacting with and engaging learners.
This workshop is designed to equip participants with the foundational skills and knowledge necessary to conduct active, engaging virtual learning events with confidence. Participants will engage in two highly interactive half-day sessions with many opportunities to practice new skills and receive coaching and peer feedback in a safe environment.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- North America
Inquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
- Internal Trainers or Consultants transitioning programs to a virtual classroom
- Leaders or Subject Matter Experts who have been asked to provide product, process or policy training
- HR Professionals
- Instructional Designers/Developers who want to better understand how to engage learners
Use this code to receive 10% off our public enrollment courses or your first in-house delivery (new clients only). The code is FINDCOURSES10.
Certification / Credits
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- State the challenges and opportunities presented when training virtually versus in person
- Demonstrate best practices in converting / redesigning / optimizing existing “in-person” classroom training into the virtual training environment
- Model both the role of Trainer/Subject Matter Expert (content provider) and Virtual Facilitative Trainer (process leader
- Demonstrate (in a practice setting with familiar materials) how to:
- Plan a virtual training session
- Open a session effectively by setting all required context
- Conduct a highly interactive session using available engagement methods supported by their virtual training platform
- List and demonstrate methods for maximizing participant engagement and promoting sharing of the group’s wisdom during training
- Close a session using techniques to maximize transfer of training into skilled performance at work
- Better handle group dysfunction using an effective intervention technique to handle the most common challenges encountered in virtual classrooms
Why choose Facilitation First?
Facilitation First has been developing great meeting leaders since 1991
Over 10,000 satisfied learners indicate they would recommend our workshops to their colleagues
Facilitation First Trainers are Master Meeting Facilitators
Contact this provider
Facilitation First Inc
For over thirty years, Facilitation First has been top of mind for companies requiring Facilitation Skills Training and Professional Facilitation Services. We specialize in helping leaders and subject matter experts transition to the role of meeting facilitator, where a structured...