DISC Virtual CertificationExtended DISC North America Inc.
DISC Virtual Certification
All available course dates
Extended DISC Facilitator Virtual Certification
No prior DISC knowledge is required. The Extended DISC Facilitator certification is recommended for internal Human Resources or Learning and Development professionals who want to bring DISC training in-house. Also recommended for independent consultants, trainers, or coaches interested in offering Extended DISC to clients.
This Program has been approved for 5.00 - 7.00 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, aPHRi, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). This program is also approved for 5.00 - 7.00 PDC (professional development credits) toward your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP recertification.
5 hours (plus if groups)
- Total Tuition fee for US/Canada: $1,295
- Total tuition fee for UK: £1,125
- Total tuition fee for Singapore: $1,495
Certification / Credits
- Extended DISC Certified Trainer
- This Program has been approved for 5.00 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, aPHRi, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). This program is also approved for 5.00 PDC (professional development credits) toward your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP recertification.
About Extended DISC
Extended DISC North America Inc.
Extended DISC is an international assessment company with operations in almost 50 countries and over 250 team members. Extended DISC offers internationally validated — and periodically re-validated — assessments that can be tailored to clients’ unique needs and preferences....
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training