From Campus to Corporate
Gen Z and Millennials come to the workforce with fresh ideas and diverse perspectives. As they transition from their college campuses to corporate settings, they need to learn a new set of skills; often not taught formally in college; to be successful with a wide-age range of co-workers and audiences.
Challenge & Solution
While Gen Z and Millennials may have different expectations of learning, that doesn’t mean they don’t want or need training to become more successful professionals. At Exec-Comm, we have designed a program with these differences in mind.
Young professionals often need help putting their best foot forward. Exec-Comm’s From Campus to Corporate workshop will help them be aware of the impressions they make, leverage their personal brand, and learn how to engage in small talk with ease. This workshop will help your young professionals to consider how to best meet the needs of those around them. They will learn to ask better questions in meetings and when receiving new projects/assignments, and will strengthen their poise when they present their ideas simply and concisely.
After participating in this program, attendees will:
- Make a positive, professional impression
- Build their network and be able to engage in easy small talk
- Understand and execute on assignments/projects by asking the right questions
- Organize their thoughts and present a clear message
- Leverage their personal brand
- Ask for feedback
Participants will acquire skills through video recording, group exercises, business specific role plays, and instructor coaching. A typical half-hour includes 10 minutes of instructor briefing and 20 minutes of practice and skill building.
Customization & Sustainability
- Content: We can tailor the title, skills, exercises, and timing to meet your needs.
- Setting: This program works in large group, small group, and one-on-one settings.
- Duration: From standard one-day programs to brief showcases or webinars, we can work within your timeframe.
- Sustainability Tools: We provide “skills trackers,” checklists, planners, email reminders, access to ECLearn.exec-comm.com, continued instructor access, and our book,Simply Said, to extend the learning and increase skill retention.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- United States of America
Contact Exec-Comm for pricing information.
Why choose Exec Comm?
11 global hubs across NORAM, LATAM, EMEA & APAC
40 years in the professional development business
Trusted by 450+ major clients in various industries
Contact this provider
Exec-Comm LLC is committed to offering the broadest range of communication skills training seminars on-site, online or at locations convenient to you. We train professionals around the world helping them communicate more effectively. Our goal is to improve your organization's...