Treasury Management Academy: Module 4 - Treasury Management for Corporates and Banks
This Treasury Management Academy course is designed to give participants an in-depth understanding of the Treasury Department and its activities. Professionals in the Treasury department of a bank or a corporate along with Relationship Managers, Accountants, Risk Managers, Internal/External Auditors, Regulators, Operations Staff and other financial professionals will find this course very helpful in his or her work. This program will give participants the best practical tools and approaches for Treasury management. The program will use lectures, real life case studies, and workshops to give attendees the latest and most practical tools and techniques which they can apply in their organization to increase the effectiveness, efficiency and profitability.
Upcoming start dates
12 July, 2023
20 December, 2023
- Managing Corporate Treasury
- Corporate Treasury
- ALM and Bank Treasury
- What is Asset-Liability Management?
- Roles and Responsibilities in ALM
- ALM and Assessing Market Risk
- ALM and Managing Market Risk
- ALM and Managing Liquidity Risk
- ALM and BIS 3 New Liquidity Regulations
- ALM and Basel 3 Regulations on Capital Ratios
- ICAAP and SREP for in ALM
- Final Thoughts and Future Steps on Treasury Management
Course fee: £3645+VAT
Certification / Credits
By the end of the program, participants will be able to
- Identify the Functions of the Treasury Department in a corporate and the bank
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the CFO and Treasurer
- Identify the Best Practices of the Treasury function of a bank
- Understand how the Treasury function funds the institution
- Analyse the key components of yield conventions and yield curve in funding pricing.
- Describe and Structure key short term funding money market products such as inter-bank deposits, Repo, etc…
- Describe and Structure key capital market products and loan products such as US Bond, Eurobond, 144A, Private Placement, etc.
- Understand and use interest rate derivative products like FRA, Interest rate swaps and interest rate options
- Understand and use foreign exchange products such as FX spot, FX forwards, cross-currency swaps,
- Understand and use commodity and credit derivative products
- Structure and use the latest derivative products in exotic options such as average rate, basket, lookback etc…
- Structure Islamic Treasury Products suchas Murabaha/Wakala deposits, Profit Rate swaps, Interest rate wa’ad, FX dual wa’ad, Islamic FX swaps, Islamic Cross currency swaps, Arbun FX Opions
- Identify the best practices in Cash Management, Funding, Liquidity Management and Market Risk Management in Corporate Treasury
- Identify the best practices in managing bank ALM including IRRBB, LCR, NSFR and discussion on FTP.
Why choose Euromoney Learning?
4.6/5 rating on course check for service
60,000 professionals trained across public courses
80+ countries where training is delivered
Contact this provider
At Euromoney Learning, we understand that learning doesn’t start and end when you leave the classroom. We know that the financial markets never stand still, and that technology has both simplified and added complexity at a break-neck pace. That’s why...