Structuring Green Bonds
With USD 1.6 tn in market size, green bonds represent by far the largest segment of the rising social and sustainability bond market. More than 200 issuers and almost 1000 instruments are currently populating this fast-growing segment. New standards are currently being established. Issuers, investors and regulators can benefit from closely following the transformation of this segment.
This programme offers first hand insights into best practices on structuring a green bond by a leading specialist in this segment.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend?
This programme is designed for investment professionals of various profiles, like
- Issuers’ CEO
- Legal & Compliance
- Sustainability departments
Learn how to structure a Green Bond, perform due diligence & broaden your Investor Base by providing visibility through harmonization of Impact data.
- Due Diligence to ensure the bond is in line with the Green Bond Framework.Internal alignment among key players.
- Issuer’s Impact Reporting Commitment and ability to provide harmonized Impact Data pre-issuance and when reporting Sources and Uses post issuance.
- Diversify the Investor Base by better understanding what Green Bond Investors want in terms of selling restrictions, terms, structure, Impact, reporting practices, purpose (e.g. Sustainable Development Goals) etc.
- Participants will reflect on their own Green Bond Structuring, Due Diligence and Impact Data Analysis and explore how to optimize Impact and Return and minimize Risk.
Course fee: £750+VAT
Certification / Credits
Learn how to structure a Green Bond, perform Due Diligence & broaden your Investor Base by providing visibility through harmonization of Impact data.
Why choose Euromoney Learning?
4.6/5 rating on course check for service
60,000 professionals trained across public courses
80+ countries where training is delivered
Contact this provider
At Euromoney Learning, we understand that learning doesn’t start and end when you leave the classroom. We know that the financial markets never stand still, and that technology has both simplified and added complexity at a break-neck pace. That’s why...