Renewable Energy Project Finance
The Renewable Energy Project Finance four-day programme will teach you how to analyse renewable energy project financing and investment opportunities, with particular emphasis on intermittent technologies like solar and wind, explaining how they differ from conventional power facilities.
The last day of the course features a hands-on modelling session where you will learn how to construct a model to forecast cashflows of an 8MW solar facility, estimate LCOEs, and test the project for debt capacity and investor returns.
By the end of the programme, you will know how to structure project transactions to minimize risks and improve the prospects for future strong performance both in existing portfolios and new transactions.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Financiers involved in project finance, investment analysis and syndicated lending
- Government and Parastatal Executives involved in sponsoring/assessing project finance deals
- Bankers (Commercial, Investment, Institutional, Corporate and Development)
- Project Managers
- Investment Analysts
- Project Sponsors
- Structuring Renewable Projects and Creating a Security Package
- Discovering the Most Efficient Sources of Debt Finance Introduction to Cashflow Forecasting Metrics
- Legal Issues
- Bank Finance
- Capital Market Issuance
- Political Risk Support
- Leasing and Islamic finance
- Base Load Plants
- Bio-mass, Hydro and Geothermal Power
- Projects in Emerging Markets
- Financial and Economic Analysis - Cashflow Modeling Workshop
About Euromoney Learning
At Euromoney Learning, we understand that learning doesn’t start and end when you leave the classroom. We know that the financial markets never stand still, and that technology has both simplified and added complexity at a break-neck pace. That’s why...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...