Project Management School: Module 3 - Project Management for Sponsors and Leaders
This 5-day course is It is designed to enable organisations to engage in successful project management, to deliver benefits and objectives in a timely way within budget.
Whatever your role, it is impossible to avoid change: these modules give you the confidence and the competence to deliver small to medium sized projects and to engage in an informed way with project management professionals.
Key course highlights include:
- Demystifying project management and explaining common sense approaches to managing risk, uncertainty and change.
- Put into practice controls to successfully contract success and identify early issues and emerging risks.
- Develop a project management vocabulary and toolkit to engage effectively with stakeholder across the business.
- Learn how to estimate effectively and to develop cost, scope and time baselines against which to measure progress.
- Communicate effectively with the right people at the right time in the right way to gain productive engagement.
- Make informed decisions about how best to apply project management controls to the level of risk, including agile and waterfall approaches.
- Practical case study engagement.
- Real – life examples of best practice and how to recover when things go wrong.
Upcoming start dates
4 August, 2023
8 December, 2023
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This course will be of most value to:
- Directors and Managers Responsible for Change
- Individuals responsible for Delivering Change
- Project Management Officers
- Product Development Professionals
- Project Sponsors and Directors
5 Communication and Stakeholder Management: How to gain and maintain a guiding coalition of support throughout the project lifecycle.
Change and project management is almost always delivered by people, for people and impacts on people. Most project managers will agree that 70% and more of their time is spent managing stakeholders and communicating. This fifth day will demonstrate how to develop an effective stakeholder identification and management process and then how to create and manage stakeholder communication plans and strategies.
This day is based on actual examples and will encourage participants to plan and execute effective strategies to gain and maintain a guiding coalition for change.
Course fee: £1695+VAT
Why choose Euromoney Learning?
4.6/5 rating on course check for service
60,000 professionals trained across public courses
80+ countries where training is delivered
Contact this provider
At Euromoney Learning, we understand that learning doesn’t start and end when you leave the classroom. We know that the financial markets never stand still, and that technology has both simplified and added complexity at a break-neck pace. That’s why...