Private Banking & Wealth Management
Private banking is a notoriously fast-paced environment, and to succeed it is essential to remain on top of the most current changes taking place within the industry. The agenda for this course has been specifically designed by internationally renowned experts for private bankers and for anyone involved in any aspect of private banking. Their knowledge of the market, industry and players is unrivalled, and together they combine their experience to provide you with a broad and in-depth five day programme; covering topics including asset allocation, real estate planning, investment products and business development.
Upcoming start dates
10 July, 2023
16 October, 2023
- The new paradigms of the Private Banking industry
- Digitalisation and Private Banking
- The business model
- Client Profiling
- Private Client needs analysis
- Need based relationship
- Managing the P&L
- Offering Asset Management Services
- Alternative Investments
- Estate Planning in a global context
- Offering Estate Planning services
- The full private banking offering
- Managing and Retaining the Client
- Where are we now?
- What service do we want to offer?
- Where do we want to offer our services?
- Developing the business elsewhere
- Brand management
- Building a Private Banking team
- Hiring the team
- Managing a private banking team
- The business plan
- Future pacing
Course fee: £5295+VAT
Why choose Euromoney Learning?
4.6/5 rating on course check for service
60,000 professionals trained across public courses
80+ countries where training is delivered
Contact this provider
At Euromoney Learning, we understand that learning doesn’t start and end when you leave the classroom. We know that the financial markets never stand still, and that technology has both simplified and added complexity at a break-neck pace. That’s why...