Mergers & Acquisitions Training Week (Modular Virtual Course)
- Differentiate between a public and a private M&A process
- Understand the timing and key elements of a tender offer
- Analyse the key steps for the different private M&A processes
- Detail the main documents present in an M&A transaction
- Explain where synergies are derived from
- Based on annual reports and forecasts, perform all the key valuation methodologies: DCF, trading multiples and LBO
- Understand the different forms of consideration and financing available
- Analyse the key metrics looked at by an acquirer: accretion/dilution, pro forma balance sheet, synergies paid away, etc.
- Differentiate between the different divestitures alternatives and understand their key impacts
Upcoming start dates
1 start date available
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
This programme assumes a basic knowledge of finance and understanding of financial statements.
- Session I: key steps in the M&A process
- Session II: growth by acquisition, by joint venture or organically
- Session III: due diligence - friendly/hostile deals
- Session IV: M&A valuation - cashflow approach
- Session I: using WACC to value an acquisition target
- Session II: multiples based valuation techniques
- Session III: the impact of the financials of the bidder
- Session IV: financing the acquisition and deal structuring
- Session I: financial acquisitions - leveraged buyouts
- Session II: capital structure in LBOs
- Session III: disposals - the process
- Session IV: M&A arbitrage trading
- Key M&A Documents
- Focus on the SPA
- Soft Kills to Negotiate an SPA
Why choose Euromoney Learning?
4.6/5 rating on course check for service
60,000 professionals trained across public courses
80+ countries where training is delivered
Contact this provider
At Euromoney Learning, we understand that learning doesn’t start and end when you leave the classroom. We know that the financial markets never stand still, and that technology has both simplified and added complexity at a break-neck pace. That’s why...
You may also like...
The Mechanics of International Trade Finance (In-House)
IFF - International Faculty of Finance