Managing Millennial Investors
Millennial investing is a growing market – but the traditional model used by financial services institutions won’t work for this new generation of customers.
Today, anyone who wants to play the markets can instantly access online exchanges and choose to invest in stocks, bonds, FX and cryptocurrencies. This is particularly true for affluent millennials, who are increasingly comfortable using technology to manage their money, believing that it gives them a greater degree of control than other investment management methods.
This cutting-edge course, Managing Millennial Investors, will help you evolve in order to remain relevant to younger investors, teaching you a number of skills and techniques that will help you to attract this new breed of customers as they become the most economically powerful generation.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Relationship Managers
- Private Bankers
- Wealth Managers
- Client Advisors
- Client Facing Bank Personnel
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how to be to be less transactional in the advisory process and gain trust along the process, through powerful listening skills
- Describe how millennials are “different” (without stereotyping and generalizing too much) and describe how to communicate with millennial High Net Worth Clients in the way that they would like to be communicated with
- Utilize a powerful model called the “ Questioning Structure” in order to ascertain the needs of millennial - and other - private banking clients and in order to help to reinforce those needs in the minds of clients and prospects
- Describe the private bank and its different services in the language of the client, in order to obtain new clients for the bank, or a larger wallet-share (assets under management) from existing clients
- Overcome any resistance from millennial clients
About Euromoney Learning
We develop bespoke learning experiences with the perfect blend of technologies and techniques to help you succeed. An organisation’s ability to continuously learn and evolve rapidly is the ultimate competitive advantage. To achieve your strategic goals, it is essential to...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...