Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
International Trade Finance - A four-day program in Miami
This 4-day course is designed to provide a practical look at commodity finances and international trade. The program places additional importance on problem solving and risk assessment techniques, through a clear understanding of a customer’s trade cycle.
Customer needs focused
This course makes use of a range of case studies to provide a practical look at current international trade finance and create a relevant knowledge base. While all banking products are given detailed analysis, great attention is paid to the effective and appropriate use of these mechanisms in meeting the customer’s needs, with a view to generating remunerative and controllable business for the bank.
Upon completion of this program participants will be prepared in:
- Trade finance 'jargon' with some comfort
- The mechanics of the most commonly used instruments
- The key areas of risk for the bank
- Solutions for trade related issues
- Structured facilities that provide monitoring and control capabilities
Who should attend?
This 4-day International Trade Finance course is designed for corporate relationship managers, staff within Credit/Risk Management functions, relationship managers within Financial Institutions Dept, and senior Operations personnel.
Those best suited for this program will likely work as:
- Trade Financiers
- Project Financiers
- Finance Directors
- Corporate relationship managers
- Staff within Credit/Risk Management functions
- Relationship managers within Financial Institutions Dept
- Senior Operations personnel
For more information on course suitability, please send an enquiry
Course topics for this 4-day International Trade Finance course include:
- ALM and Risk Overview
- Measuring Interest Rate Risk
- EaR and EvE Simulation Modeling
- Calculating Earnings at Risk
- Calculating Economic Value of Equity Sensitivity
Day 1 (continued):
- Interest Rate Risk Stress Testing
- Deposit, Loan and Other Assumptions for IRR Modeling
- Assumption Sensitivity Testing
- Measuring Interest Rate Risk Summary
- Measuring Liquidity Risk
- Liquidity Scenarios and Stress Levels
- Liquidity Stress Testing
- Deposit, Off Balance Sheet and other Liquidity Assumptions
Cases studies: Liquidity Funding Crisis
- Alpha Bank
- Northern Rock
- Bear Stearns
- Wachovia Bank
- Effective Risk Modeling
- Managing Interest Rate Risk
- Managing Liquidity Risk
- Effective Risk Governance – Concepts and Structure
- Effective Risk Governance – Tools and Tactics
- Overview of FTP, LFTP and RAROC
- Basel III and Liquidity Regulation
Liquidity Stress Simulation: Delegates will work in teams and will attempt to resolve a liquidity crisis
The cost of this 4-day International Trade Finance course in Miami is $5,100 USD.
Group Discounts Available
- 2 delegates - 5% discount
- 3 delegates - 10% discount
- 4 delegates - 12% discount
- 5 delegates - 15% discount
All Euromoney Financial Training solutions are available as on-site or company-specific training. Euromoney works with clients to provide a customized training solution that meets their specific learning needs. Consider bringing this program to your workplace and gain the flexibility to decide the course focus, location and schedule.
With over 60 years of experience, Euromoney Learning Solutions draws on its unique heritage to redefine learning. As a world leading provider of premium public courses, e-learning, books and tailored in-house training programs, Euromoney Learning Solutions facilitates change in businesses...