Corporate Governance Training Week
Our practical Corporate Governance Masterclass examines current best practice in all aspects of corporate governance, from the new role of board committees and directors' responsibilities and powers, to best implementation of governance in day-to-day activities. The costs and benefits of best practice governance will be examined and practical guidance will be given on such issues as the relationship with shareholders and other stakeholders, managing and meeting the expectations of the market, international investors and local government and regulatory authorities. The course will also discuss the challenges of implementing best-practice corporate governance in emerging markets and will include the specific requirements of banks and financial institutions.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who should attend
- Directors & Board Members
- Audit Committee members
- Company secretaries and governance professionals
- Corporate counsel
- Senior company management
- Investors and fund managers
- Securities exchange officials
- Lawyers & legislators
- An Introduction
- Governance of non listed companies
- Governance in the Public Sector
- Governance in Emerging Markets
- Governance of Listed Companies
- What do Boards do?
- Non Executive Directors
- The Role of the Chairman
- Boards and Risk
- When a crisis happens
- Board Committees
- Audit Committee
- Nominations Committee
- Remuneration Committee
- Board Malfunction
- Board Evaluation
Certification / Credits
How will this course assist you?
This comprehensive 5-day programme will cover:
- The current state and direction of best practices in corporate governance
- Implementing and embedding best practices within your organisation /institution
- How to structure board committees, institutional policies and procedures to conform to international requirements and expectations
- How to communicate governance procedures to outside stakeholders including shareholders, governments and communities
- Implementing governance directives within the management of the institution
- Analysing the governance of other institutions
- Governance as a competitive edge
- Identifying and maximising the financial benefit from improved corporate governance and procedures
Why choose Euromoney Learning?
4.6/5 rating on course check for service
60,000 professionals trained across public courses
80+ countries where training is delivered
Contact this provider
At Euromoney Learning, we understand that learning doesn’t start and end when you leave the classroom. We know that the financial markets never stand still, and that technology has both simplified and added complexity at a break-neck pace. That’s why...