Chief Internal Auditor Program for Banking & Financial Services
In recent years, the corporate spotlight has focused increasingly on Chief Internal Auditors and on the impact and influence they and their teams can have. Their personal and professional relationships with their key stakeholders are vital to the reputation of the internal audit function and the support it receives within the organization.
The Chief Internal Auditor Programme for Banking & Financial Services program provides current and aspiring Chief Internal Auditors with practical guidance to help them enhance their position and profile within their organization, as well as the reputation and performance of their team. It will enable you to understand and develop attributes that demonstrate world-class performance, with particular emphasis on teamwork, relationships, innovation and the drive for continuous improvement.
In addition, the course will help the Chief Internal Auditor leverage the work of other assurance functions so as to present a more coordinated role in reporting to the relevant Board level committees (usually Audit and Risk) on strategic change and its impact on this framework. It will also help you to better deliver against increasingly demanding objectives set by their own management and Audit Committees, and frequently influenced by a wider range of stakeholders such as regulators and professional bodies.
Why attend the Chief Internal Auditor Programme for Banking & Financial Services?
- Improve your performance, profile and reputation as a Chief Internal Auditor
- Understand the challenges that new Chief Internal Auditors should expect and you will get practical guidance and real life examples of how to meet them head on.
- Develop skills to communicate better in the Boardroom or in key executive committee meetings, both verbally and through improved reports
- Learn how to build a more receptive culture for internal audit
- Learn best practices for enhancing the performance, impact and credibility of your internal audit team
- Understand how to create the most effective reporting lines and to build efficient channels of communication, both inside and outside the Boardroom
- Develop and build powerful relationships with all key stakeholders, understanding the levers and buttons which help build maximum impact and credibility within an environment of growing regulation and accountability
- Learn how the Chief Internal Auditor (and their team) can leverage the principles of the CIIA code to work effectively across all organizations
- Hear about and exchange “war stories” from a variety of Audit Committee and executive environments
- Develop an approach to reflect the objectives, values and culture of the organization
- Understand the skills and resources required to deliver a challenging plan and what does this mean for the shape of the team
- Learn how to get the most out of a co-source relationship, recognizing the value that Audit Committee chairs now believe this can bring to all internal audit functions.
- Develop approaches to plan and audit more complex areas such as governance, culture and strategy
About Euromoney Learning
At Euromoney Learning, we understand that learning doesn’t start and end when you leave the classroom. We know that the financial markets never stand still, and that technology has both simplified and added complexity at a break-neck pace. That’s why...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...