Banking Fundamentals Academy: Module 2 - Corporate Banking
A foundation level course to provide participants with an introduction to corporate banking services. The programme will provide insight into the range of products, services and solutions offered to corporate customers.
This is a fast-paced course that covers material in a highly interactive way.
Each session will involve case studies and exercises designed to increase participant engagement and cement the key points from the session.
Upcoming start dates
11 September, 2023
Who should attend?
Who should attend this course?
Newly recruited staff within, client-facing, middle office, or back-office functions. Those within legal, compliance, financial control functions, or HR functions.
Day One - Defininf a Corporate, Strategic, and Reputational Risk Including ESG Considerations
- Defining a Corporate
- Strategic and Reputational Risk
- Corporate banking overview
Day Two - Fundamentals of Accounting
- Introduction to Accounting and Accounting Concepts
- Introduction to Financial Statements
- More on Financial Statements
Day Three - Methods of Financing a Corporate Customer
- Financing the Balance Sheet
- Long-term Financing
- Project Finance and Other Forms of Finance
- Corporate credit risk
Day 4 - Correspendent Banking and Cash Management Solutions
- Correspondent banking services
- Cash management services
- Payment and collection services
- Trade finance services
Day 5 – Corporate Risk Management and Corporate Valuation
- Treasury and risk management solutions
- Corporate Valuation Approaches
- Real Estate Valuation Techniques
- London - £5295 + VAT
- Dubai - £5295 + VAT
Certification / Credits
After completing this course, participants will understand:
- Understand the structure of a corporate, the role of the treasury department, strategic and reputational risk.
- Review the nature of a corporate’s financial statements and annual report.
- Discuss the various financing solutions both short-term and long-term available to a corporate.
- Examine the techniques of credit analysis and credit pricing.
- Understand the following services offered by a bank:
- Cash management solutions.
- Working capital needs and solutions.
- Correspondent banking service, payment, and collection solutions.
- Trade finance services and trade finance solutions.
- Foreign exchange services.
- Treasury and risk management solutions.
- Gain confidence in conducting both client and internal meetings in an informed and professional manner.
Why choose Euromoney Learning?
4.6/5 rating on course check for service
60,000 professionals trained across public courses
80+ countries where training is delivered
Contact this provider
At Euromoney Learning, we understand that learning doesn’t start and end when you leave the classroom. We know that the financial markets never stand still, and that technology has both simplified and added complexity at a break-neck pace. That’s why...