Disciplined Entrepreneurship (DE): The MIT Systematic Approach to a Successful Startup
Disciplined Entrepreneurship will equip you with a proven, step-by-step approach, for how to accelerate the growth of your business by understanding if your plan is viable, profitable, and sustainable before committing any more time or money!
Learn how to target the right customer, scale your business, drive revenue growth, and increase valuation!
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Fledgling wantrepreneurs looking to start a business
- Entrepreneurs preparing to launch or who have launched a new business
- Entrepreneurs/founders/small business owners looking to grow or scale an existing business
- Experienced entrepreneurs
- Corporate intrapreneurs
If you have these types of questions, then this course is for you:
- With so much required to start a business, how do you connect all the pieces in proper perspective?
- How do I know if the idea I have to solve a problem is a good idea for a viable business?
- What market should I go after with the solution and who is the customer?
- When do I spend the time and money to build a prototype?
- How does the customer quantify the value of my solution to justify the purchase?
- What type of marketing strategy should I use and how do I incorporate Internet and social media?
- What is the best business model to create a sustainable business and make money?
- What is the best way to start making money to achieve cash flow and sustainability?
- What are my greatest risks and how can I mitigate them?
Topics covered in this course include:
- Identify, define and get to know your customers better than anyone else through primary market research, market segmentation, beachhead market, end user, and persona.
- Define the value you provide to customers by understanding their full life cycle use case, developing a high-level product specification, quantifying the value proposition, and competitive positioning.
- Understand how the customer acquires your product, their decision-making unit/process and develop/improve your go-to-market strategy.
- Determine how to drive revenue growth and increase profitability through your business model, pricing framework, and product plan.
- Understand and control cost of customer acquisition (COCA) and lifetime value (LTV).
- Identify and test key assumptions and design, build, and iterate your product or solution to find product-market fit.
Contact the provider for pricing
Average rating 5
I just took this course in Rome, Italy as a crash course of 2 days. Before I took this course, I thought, that if you have the capital and you know what kind of business you wan...
The Disciplined Entrepreneurship course is excellent. I am very familiar with start-up methodology and was interested in the idea of putting these methodologies into a specifica...
I participated in the Disciplined Entrepreneurship course, and was able to learn the step-by-step process of assessing my potential business, in addition to practical ways of ca...
Contact this provider
Eship Global Inc.
Many for-profit businesses, non-profit organizations, entrepreneurs, and intrapreneurs attempt to launch, grow, scale, or pivot by trial and error, reading books, attending conferences, hiring consultants (telling them that to do), or listening to entrepreneurs tell their stories. Those investing in...