Curating, Scaling and Managing Culture (CSMC): Strategies and Methods for Moving Through Organizational Transformation
Curating, Scaling, and Managing Culture is a one-day course based on decades of experience and real-world projects in culture transformation and change management. We explore the stages of personal and organizational transformation, management strategies for each stage of transformation, and methods for engaging and scaling culture.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
If you’re just starting out and wanting to know how to build your organizational culture right or are in the throws of growing a business and wondering how to scale culture, then this course if for you.
Curating, Scaling, and Managing Culture has value for:
- Entrepreneurs just starting out and wanting to attract the right talent
- Entrepreneurs who have just hired their first employees
- Leaders scaling their business
- Leaders experience growing pains and loss of culture
In this course students will:
- Understand the impact of culture on workforce productivity and implement strategies to curate, scale, and manage culture.
- Understand the impact of disruptive innovation on workforce culture and the new requirements of leadership.
- Learn management strategies to address workforce trauma and guide staff through the transitional stages of change.
- Learn and apply a systematic approach to managing change initiatives and harness ongoing innovation.
Contact the provider for pricing
Average rating 5
Great information, practical action steps, enough to keep you thinking for many months if not longer. The training was very well prepared. Only wish it could have lasted longer....
It is very authentic entrepreneurs training. I would recommend for every entrepreneurs. I learnt a lot.
It’s a must do for all serious people (Entrepreneurs) with the vision of creating sustainable transformation in their communities or areas of influence. It’s an irresistible nee...
Contact this provider
Eship Global Inc.
Many for-profit businesses, non-profit organizations, entrepreneurs, and intrapreneurs attempt to launch, grow, scale, or pivot by trial and error, reading books, attending conferences, hiring consultants (telling them that to do), or listening to entrepreneurs tell their stories. Those investing in...