This course will be delivered online due to new measures that are currently in place to slow the spread of COVID-19. The course will be taught virtually, on GoToWebinar, by an Enthought trainer in real-time.
- The virtual version of this class will be taught over 5 half-days instead of 3 full days. The class will be taught in two 2 hour sessions each day from9-11AM and 1-3PM MDT, with a 2 hour break from 11AM-1PM MDT.
We endeavor to deliver these virtual programs as we would a face-to-face program. Interaction with the trainer is encouraged.
This 3-day intensive Python training class provides practical, hands-on experience and foundational working knowledge of Python for data analysis, science, engineering, and other technical applications. Whether you are new to Python or a long-time enthusiast, you'll benefit from this focused series of topics and best practices taught by experts who create Python software for notable companies in finance, oil and gas, scientific research, aerospace, biotechnology, marketing analysis and more.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Experience with Python is helpful (but not required). However, programming experience in some language (such as R, MATLAB, SAS, Mathematica, Java, C, C++, VB, or FORTRAN) is expected. In particular, participants need to be comfortable with general programming concepts like variables, loops, and functions.
PYTHON INFRASTRUCTURE AND DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
- Building a Solid Infrastructure to Go From Exploratory Analysis to Reproducible Workflows
Python Language Essentials
- Using Python to Control and Document Your Workflow
Python's Scientific and Analytic Toolkits
- Numerical Analysis, Data Exploration, and Data Visualization with NumPy Arrays and Matplotlib
- Data Wrangling, Exploration, and Analysis with Pandas
Certification / Credits
You’ll leave with:
- Hands-on experience setting up a fully functioning integrated analysis environment and popular Python tools for scientific and numeric computing
- An understanding of how to use the Python standard library to write programs, access various tools, and document and automate analytic processes
- Orientation to some of the most powerful and popular Python libraries for modeling and analysis, including Pandas (data preparation, analysis, and modeling; time series analysis), NumPy (fast numerical computing), and matplotlib (data visualization)
What you’ll learn:
The class will give you the initial building blocks to effectively use Python in your daily work, while setting the foundation for additional skill building in areas of specific interest.
A class completion certificate is provided for the Python Foundations class.
Why choose Enthought?
Founded in 2001
Trainers are leaders in their respective fields, key contributors to global libraries. Each brings their deep domain expertise and passion for scientific python.
A leader in Scientific Python, Enthought provides scientists and engineers with training in the Python programming language, through courses on data science, data analysis, AI/machine learning, Pandas mastery and more. On-site courses combine classroom instruction with hands-on programming exercises, and...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...